3D Services offers professional expertise in all testing, inspection and planned or reactive maintenance of electrical equipment and systems in commercial, industrial and public sectors.
All electrical installations deteriorate with age and use. They should therefore be tested and inspected at regular intervals to check whether they are in a satisfactory condition for continued use. Such safety checks are commonly referred to as ‘periodic inspection and testing’.
Landlords and business owners are responsible for the safety of their staff, clients and tenants It is recommended that all owner occupier domestic dwellings are tested every 10 years and all rented accommodation is tested every 5 years or at change of tenancy. Commercial units should also be tested every 5 years. This is important to make sure the electrical installation is safe to use and also to be insurance compliant. We can also send reminders for when your premises is due its next inspection.
At 3D services we carry out all types of electrical safety testing for companies, Landlords and homeowners. All of which are tested to meet BS 7671 requirements for electrical installations. All work carried out by 3D Services is certified and registered to building regulations (Part P) if necessary.
An Electrical installation Condition Report (EICR) will….
· Reveal if any of your electrical circuits or equipment is overloaded
· Find any shock risks and/or fire hazards in your electrical installation(s)
· Identify any defective DIY work
· Highlight any lack of earthing or bonding
· Identify any circuit that needs RCD protection
· Identify any changes in regulations that might affect you
What will you get?
An EICR report will be given to you after the test, stating whether the installation is satisfactory or unsatisfactory. If the report is unsatisfactory it means remedial work is needed to make the installation safe to use. Observations and recommendations are recorded on the report and a code to indicate the urgency of the action is given. Codes and required action are as follows:
· Code 1 Danger Present (Risk of injury, immediate action required)
· Code 2 Potentially Dangerous (Urgent action required)
· Code 3 Improvement Recommended
All Electrical testers at 3D services Ltd have extensive experience in the inspection and testing of Commercial and domestic electrical installations and appliances. Also, all hold a qualification in electrical testing. (2391 City and Guilds)
3D services Ltd are able to offer the following services;
· Domestic electrical installation test
· Domestic electrical installation condition report
· Electrical installation test
· Electrical installation condition report
· Emergency lighting periodic inspection certificates/Log books
· Pat Testing